Book a Free Valuation

Find Properties For Sale

With our prime-location offices and our strong reputation, we attract some of the most striking properties to come onto the local market and Arnolds Keys has a great name within the Estate Agency fraternity throughout Norfolk.

We work hard to establish good relationships so that we can match buyers with homes which are genuinely suitable, and our team of qualified and experienced staff ensure that the whole process is as smooth as possible – from viewing to completion.

The personalised menu on the left shows you the related services we can offer to help you find what you are looking for today.

Property Search

Location & Type

Price Range

Bedrooms

Cliff Avenue, Cromer

Auction Guide Price £60,000

Sold STC | 1 Bedroom | Flats / Apartments
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £60,000 plus reservation fee. Situated in a sought after area of Cromer this GROUND FLOOR FLAT is just a stones throw from THE BEACH, town centre and TRANSPORT LINKS. Offering light accommodation with COMMUNAL GARDENS, an open plan lounge / kitchen area and double bedroom, the property would make an ideal INVESTMENT or FIRST HOME.

Huntley Crescent, Sheringham

Fixed Price £52,500

Sold STC | 2 Bedroom | Bungalows
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a newly built, two bedroom semi-detached bungalow specifically for the over 55's. The property is located just south of Sheringhams Town centre and within easy reach of all local amenities and both bus and rail services . This is a shared ownership property with the option to purchase up to 75% with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.

Huntley Crescent, Sheringham

Asking Price Of £52,500

Sold STC | 2 Bedroom | Bungalows
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a newly built, two bedroom semi-detached bungalow specifically for the over 55's. The property is located just south of Sheringhams Town centre and within easy reach of all local amenities and both bus and rail services . This is a shared ownership property with the option to purchase up to 75% with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.

Links Road, Mundesley

Offers In Excess Of £45,000

Sold | 2 Bedroom | Semi Detached Chalet
Perfect SCEOND HOME or HOLIDAY LET! This two bedroom semi detached chalet is located a short distance from Mundesley BEACH and VILLAGE CENTRE and is situated on a well presented and maintained site. With PARKING and COMMUNAL GARDENS this chalet must be viewed.

Abbey Court, Norwich

Asking Price Of £20,000

For Sale | Garage
Garage offered for sale in sought after city location. Situated in Abbey Court, Bracondale within reach of the city centre and main A47 southern bypass this rare opportunity must be considered for parking and storage.

x

Want to know how much your house is worth? Book a free valuation

Stay In Touch

Please note by submitting your details you are agreeing for Arnolds Keys to store your data in order to process your enquiry and that you have read our Privacy Policy.